Learn complete PHP 7 Guide for web development from beginner to advance.
About this Course
PHP levels up! The world’s favorite back-end programming language now gets a new version packed with new features and significant upgrades.
PHP is touted as the de facto language for server-side scripting in app development and even websites.
The popularity of the language has also made it extremely useful as a general-purpose programming language.
The latest version gets a huge boost in terms of performance, speed, new scalar type declarations and even a new operator.
The performance and speed boost comes from the new turbocharged Zend Engine 3, which also allows PHP7 to consume half as much as memory as PHP5 and support more component users at the same time.
With so much power under the hood, it is no wonder a lot of developers are shifting to PHP7. With this course, you too can learn how to supercharge your apps and websites.
Our complete PHP 7 guide is the perfect course to get you started with the amazing features included into the already powerful programming language.
It comes loaded with everything you need to know to upgrade to the fancy new iteration.
The course will cover not only the fundamentals of PHP 5, but will also familiarize you with the new features and changes in PHP 7.
These new additions may not seem like much, but they will improve your coding by four fold, especially ones such as unserialise function and password hash function.
The PHP 7 tutorial also includes breaking down features such as the new spaceship operator, Throwable Interface, Handling Fatal Errors, Generator Delegation, Anonymous Classes, Fetching Data & Error Handling and so much more.
That’s not all. Some sections even includes quizzes to help you test your understanding and a project that will allow you to become comfortable coding in PHP 7.
- In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to PHP, its fundamentals and its environment
- What is new in PHP 7 and how it differs from PHP 5
- New features such as spaceship operators, error handling, new declarations, new classes, new functions, etc.
- Fully design a GoodQuotes app project that will allow you to add, edit and remove data
So, what are you waiting for? Click enroll and let’s learn how you can turbocharge your apps.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Web development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn about how PHP7 is a paradigm shift for web developers
- Learn about the new changes and how they impact your old code
- Unleash the power of PHP 7 in your new web projects
- Hands on examples of PHP7
Source – eduonix.com
Also Read – Python 3 Course: Beginner to Advance – FREE