Create Real World Applications using Java and Become A Professional Android App Developer From Scratch Today!
- So you want to learn how to build your own Android Apps from scratch…
- From the comfort of your own home…
- That can help you earn thousands of dollars each and every month…
- Then you’ve come to the right place!
Welcome To The Complete Android App Development Masterclass: Build 4 Apps
⇉ Join 500,000+ Students Who Have Enrolled in Our Udemy Courses!
⇉ 10,000+ Five Star Reviews Show Students Who Enrolling Are Getting Real Results!
⇉ You Get Over 20+ hours and 100+ Lectures of FULL HD content!
⇉ Watch the Promo Video to see how you can Get Started Today!
Here are all of the benefits to enrolling in our complete Android App course today
-We’ve designed this course to include everything you need to know about Android App Development in 2020 and beyond..
-We’ve also designed this course so that you can learn everything you need to start building your own Android Apps in less than 8 weeks..
-Our previous android app course had more than 100,000 students — so we’ve made this course bigger, better, with more apps and even more affordable
-Don’t have any previous experience with Android App Development? No problem. We take you from beginner to advanced and show you how to get build real world android apps from scratch – you don’t need any prior experience to enroll in our course.
But thats not all…
We believe the best way to learn in by DOING. That is why we have you build 4 real world applications right along side of us in this course! These hands on projects will allow you to not only learn by watching, but by DOING as well.
Here are some of the projects you will create in our complete after effects cc master class
- First you will build a sample application (add in more about these and the other projects)
Here are all of the Useful Skills you will learn in our complete course:
- Java Language
- Designing reach User Interfaces
- Debugging android applications
- YouTube and Google Maps APIs
- Content Providers
- Networking in Android
- Handling Background Tasks
- Version control with Git and GitHub
- Tips for Publishing
- So much more