This course is a complete guide to become a frontend web developer. It contains all the tools and technologies that you should be proficient to work as a React Developer.
Each of these course modules has a project which you can work on.
Along with the project problem statement video you will also find the solution video for that project. It is advised to first try working on the project by yourself.
Once you have completed working on it, you can see the solution video to know what are the best practices and the most optimized way to complete it.
As you keep on creating new projects, start adding them in your GitHub repository so that by the end of the course you will be having a place to showcase all your work.
You will definitely enjoy the journey while completing the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Web Development from scratch
- Freshers who want to become a React Frontend Developer
- Developers who want to learn React JS
What you’ll learn
- Learn to create basic web pages using HTML5
- Learn to style and add animations to bring those basic web pages to life using CSS3
- Create user-friendly, beautiful, light and fast websites using React JS
Also check : Node JS API Development for Beginners – FREE