Learn about the ribbon, cells, text tools, colors, tables, shapes, filtering and basic formulas such as SUM and AVERAGE in Microsoft Excel.
What you’ll learn in Microsoft Excel
- In this free version, you will learn basic excel skills.
- Learn about using cells and the ribbon
- Learn about using text tools and colors
- Learn how to create, delete, rename and copy sheets
- Learn how to insert a shape, change its colors and add effects
- Learn how to create a table
Requirements for Microsoft Excel course
- You only need to know how to open Excel 2016. You do not need any experience working with excel. The course will show you how to open a new workbook.
Learn about using the ribbon.
Learn how cells work and how to use sheets.
Learn about text tools and colors.
Learn how to create a shape and add effects and text to it.
Learn how to insert a table and filter and sort the information.
Learn how to use basic formulas such as SUM and AVERAGE.
Thanks so much for trying this course.
source – udemy.com
Also Read – Microsoft Excel Beginner to Advanced