Learn Kotlin from scratch! Powerful development language on Android. Learn everything you need to know to start
This course for anyone who want to be Kotlin programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Kotlin. We will start first by install the development environment then you will run your first Kotlin app, and understand how program flow works in Kotlin. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and proirites. Then we will take about logic and making decision, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with files.
KOTLIN FOR ANDROID
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive course on Kotlin for Android development. Whether your a developer coming from Java, or have NO Android experience, we start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know how to build apps using Kotlin.
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
We don’t only focus on the Kotlin language like most courses on Kotlin do. Learn to code the Devslopes way. We’ll teach you everything about developing with Kotlin, working with interface builder and all the SDK’s you actually need to build apps. And as always, you’ll be building professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Learn to code how the PROs code – not just copy and paste
- Learn everything you need to know about submitting to the Google Play store
- Build beautiful Apps – We don’t build trash – you’ll create amazing real-world apps
- Build Real Projects – You’ll get to build projects that help you retain what you’ve learned
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin learning how to become a professional Android Developer!
- This course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to build Android Apps with Kotlin
- You do not need programming skills, we will start from scratch and slowly make our way to intermediate and more advanced topics
- You should be excited to learn an awesome new programming language!
- You will need basic skills in handling a PC, so you should know how to install and run applications on your computer.
Source : udemy
Also read : Android Kotlin Masterclass Using MVVM – Jetpack