All parts of the saveitsafer.com website are for private use only. No files are hosted on our server, they are indexed in a similar way to how Google works. The ISP and/or administrator cannot be held responsible for the contents of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site, or changes/updates to such sites.
It is however our policy to respond to VALID infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the copyright laws that we are in compliance with. saveitsafer.com is in full compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and international copyright laws.. We ONLYcomply with notices provided they take the following steps:
The Following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please provide full URLs, no categories or search queries.
DMCA Report Form