An AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate practice test module to introspect and enhance your AWS learnings and expe
These AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate practice tests are a combination of multiple modules of the entire course and have been designed as per the reviews and pattern of the original examination paper. This set of practice tests are highly constructive and covers the entire course pattern of the examination.
What do we offer?
- Detailed explanation at the end of each question
- Providing in depth analysis and reference for a specific topic
- Multiple device compatibility
- A dedicated team and set of tutors to explain a certain query
- Understanding of Core AWS services, Uses, and Basic AWS architecture best practices.
- In depth classification of Developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using Amazon Web Services.
- AWS service APIs, AWS CLI , and SDKs to write applications.
- Identifying the key features of AWS services.
- AWS shared responsibility model.
- Application lifecycle management.
- CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS.
- Use or interact with AWS services.
- Cloud-native applications to write code with AWS.
- Write code using AWS security best practices.
- Author, maintain, and debug code modules on Amazon Web Services.
- Writing code for serverless applications through AWS.
- Use of containers in the development process.
Who is this course for?
- For the people who are about to appear for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
- For every individual who wants to add AWS in their resume and show it up as a value addition.
- For all the doers who want to move a step forward from their competitor.