A smartly devised AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification practice test to empower your preparation for the ultim
Looking forward to achieving a professional career as a AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner?
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam guides you through a series of well defined sets of questions designed by industry experts to train & enhance your learnings so far. This set of AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam guides covers the entire course while providing a real environment as the AWS Cloud test paper.
These AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam Training 2021 involves practice paper sets which are times & reciprocated with appropriate reasons when a question is answered wrongly. These sets provide an in-depth knowledge of the entire topics covered in the AWS Cloud Certification examination.
What do we offer in our Udemy AWS cloud practitioner training test?
- Analytics at the end of the practice test involving areas to be focused on, your score so far and scope of improvement.
- Detailed reasoning at the end of every question for better understanding.
- Question sets that are compatible with all the devices.
- A set of dedicated individuals who design and explain questions, if need be.
- Identify resources for security support
Exploring ways in which you can gain additional insights through trusted advisors. Go through multiple functionalities of the trusted advisors.
- Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Defining multiple deploying and operating methods in the AWS cloud. Understanding the use of multiple deployment models.
- Identify the core AWS services
Going through an in depth analysis of all the services offered by AWS. Its integration with various other platforms like microservices, distributed systems, and serverless applications
- Identify resources for technology support
Technological support and multiple plans that could be availed for cost effectiveness.
- Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
The multiple pricing models made available by the various services offered by AWS such as AWS Lambda, Amazon Lightsail, Elastic Load Balancing, etc.
- Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
Adapting the best practices to identify various account structures in terms with the multiple AWS billing and pricing models.
- Identify resources available for billing support
Steps used to navigate and ascertain the AWS Support Centre, how to make effective uses of your credentials for the same.