Follow me in a step-by-step video guide where I show you how I edit my vlog with Adobe Premiere Pro.
What you’ll learn
- Practical strategies for creating amazing videos for YouTube, Amazon Prime, and Roku
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC (Preferred)
- Minimum Requirements – CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6
- Download sample video footage inside the course (links provided)
** UPDATED 19TH NOVEMBER 2019**
Hey Everyone! 🙂
If you are here, you are probably curious to learn how to edit your own vlogs or videos but would like to learn without all of the technical jargon that goes along with it. Or maybe you just want a one-stop-shop course where you can take one course, learn exactly what you need to know, and then go off and start making awesome videos!
If you have Adobe Premiere Pro CC and are totally confused about how to use it… don’t worry! I was too when I first started learning it back in June 2016. Initially, I hated the software and I could never understand it.
But after 700+ videos and hundreds upon hundreds of editing hours, courses, and tutorials, I finally started producing vlogs that are now proudly on Amazon Prime, Roku, National Geographic, and several others.
The truth is, there are hundreds of tutorials you can watch on YouTube on “how to edit” but after editing 700 or so videos, I’ve developed my own unique style.
You’ll get the unique opportunity of standing over my shoulder as I share with you my editing workflow, without the complications 🙂
In my video editing course, I’m going to teach you my simple approach to creating amazing vlogs in the fastest possible time in the latest version of Premiere Pro CC, without technical knowledge or fancy jargon.
IN THIS COURSE, I WILL TEACH YOU…
- How I organize footage into specific folders when daily vlogging (important!)
- My importing and organization workflow to download footage from Drone, GoPro, and smartphones
- A complete overview of the basic editing tools that I use to create my vlogs
- How I create vlogs with footage filmed in different resolutions (4K Drone vs. 1080p GoPro)
- J-cuts to make your vlogs more professional and polished.
- How I add nice-looking text and shapes in my vlogs.
- My strategy for using adjustment layers.
- How I color grade my drone footage using Look-Up Tables (LUTS)
- How to turn your vlog into a movie with cool rolling end-credits.
- How to incorporate “Speed Ramping” to make your drone vlogs engaging.
- How I use stunning Motion Graphics Templates.
- How I create cinematic vlogs using cinematic crop bars.
- My favorite keyboard shortcuts to save you time in your workflow process.
- How to mix incredible audio into your vlogs.
- How to sync-cut clips to the beat of a music track.
- Where to find royalty-free, copyright-free music for your vlogs
- And more!
You’ll also get,
- Access to my free Look-Up Tables (LUTS)
- Access to all sample footage which you can download from my Google Drive
I hope you enjoy this course! If you want to see any of my vlogs then head over to my YouTube channel (see Bio).
Come along and join me inside the course, you will love it 🙂